About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Date!


Today we went on an all-day Christmas shopping date (with Bjorn). We talked more (uninterrupted) today than we have in weeks ... now we remember each other! Oh, how I love this sweet, funny, hot, tender, selfless man!

I have more pictures of us today, but this is just a little sample. I'll post more later, but right now I need to join Nate on the couch while we watch Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer. (I'll be distracting myself from the gross with a People magazine. Catch up on the celebs.)

It's really hard for Nate to be serious during picture time

Oh, and last night was much better. Bjorn went 3.5 hours between meals last night ... we're making progress. :) For the record, there is a small part of me that kind of enjoys the middle of the night awake time. I know, I can't believe it either.

No comments: