About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Friday, March 30, 2012

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I found the book, I am a Bunny at the library. I was excited because it was one of our favorites, but somehow got lost ... last week we went over to my parents' and my Dad had bought us a new copy of this book. How sweet is that???

I'm not sure what happened to me but over the past several days I've undertaken several house projects. I'm painting our living room tables, redoing the hutch in the kitchen, stenciling the dining room and looking for a new dining room table. I'm trying to do all of these things on a limited budget and so far, so good. I found this dining set at Ikea and I'm in love!! I have to check it out with Nate first though.
I'll get some pictures up soon. This weekend is busy busy ... My best friend Beth is in town from Colorado!!! She has been working out and eating well for months and I can't wait to see the changes in her :) Also, we're going to some friends' house for dinner again. Different, new friends from church. God is so good to us ...

The pregnancy is going well. Still tired and sick, but nothing too horrible. I have a pre-natal appointment in two weeks with my new OB. Gee, I hope she's socially adept and knows how to handle a scalpel. I don't want a repeat of last time. Mercy no.

So, that's that. I'm taking the girls out to breakfast and then we're making a trip to Lowe's. I love doing things with them. I can't wait until Nate is around more to join us!! Only six more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nesting?

That dining table is very YOU!

Seriously? Only six more weeks?!? Yay!

Christie said...

I love that book, too! It was a favorite with my siblings and I growing up, and for one of Josh's first birthdyas my mom bought a copy for him. It's wonderful. I'm always a little jealous of how cozy Nicholas looks on the last page curled up in his hollow tree.