About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend

This weekend was an absolute blasty blast. It was chock full o' goodness.

I actually have conflicting feelings about the whole thing. Me have conflicting feelings? As always. On one hand I'm super pumped that we were able to do so many things and have so many awesome moments. On the other hand I'm a little sad that we were so busy and missed out on a lot of time as a family. Also, I'm tired and still recovering from the late nights.

FRIDAY - Anyway, Friday night Nate and our friend Aaron went to a wedding rehearsal while Aaron's wife Stephanie and I checked out the Boathouse bar or lounge or whatever it's called. We were able to really, really check it out quite well because the service took foreverrrrrrrrr. They did make Stephanie's drink with lots of love so she was happy. Overall, I'd say it was "ok". Even though Cerulean's drinks are odd and no one knows how to pronounce what's in them the experience and atmostphere is much much better down there. This Winona Lake bar review has been brought to you free of charge. You're welcome.

After the rehearsal dinner Aaron and Stephanie came over and we were all up way too late having too much fun.

SATURDAY - I worked during the day. :/ Saturday evening we went to Justin and Liz's wedding which was short and sweet and to the point. I didn't realize that our friends Adam and Laura were going to be there so that was a fun surprise. Afterward we headed down to Cerulean Garden with the wedding party. I loved it. I haven't been out like that in a long time. Again, another very late night.

SUNDAY - Nate said we should go to church. Which we did. And I pouted around about it. *ashamed* Sunday night we got together with our small group and Nate told his life story (we've all taken turns. I shared mine last time and blubbered like a loony) and we ate my gluten-free peach cobbler which was more like gluten-free peach mush. Still tasty though!

No comments: