About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Freya was reading in bed the other day. Must be a family thing.

I wish that a) I had extra money to blow on a juicer or b) it was closer to Christmas because I really, really want this ... (click here)
For now my Kitchen Aid blender and I are stuck with each other ... blending fruits and veggies is much different than juicing them. Much. Beggars can't be choosers though and since I'm a beggar (code word for frugal) I won't be choosy. (But, I really want one.)

Speaking of money, we did our taxes and as soon as we get our return I can pay my fine (from SIX years ago) and get my license back. I have to take another test, have Progressive send a special form to the BMV verifying that I have car insurance and blah blah blah and walah! I can drive again. It's going to be so exciting ... like reliving 11th grade, getting my license! Maybe I'll go pick my friends up and make a taco bell (grody to the max) run just like the good ol' days.

(side note: those consistent runs to TB were nothin' but trouble. it took me several years to work off all those meximelts.)


No comments: