About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The girls were playing with all of my shoes the other day and Mazie squealed with excitement over these little beauties. I can't tell if they're hideous or amazing. Either way my skin looks better. That's really all that matters .... and I can say that because I've dealt with skin probs since the dawn of time. Thankfully, getting rid of those foods has made a big difference.
Speaking of food, today we went out for Chinese with some (new, super awesome) friends and I must've gotten MSG'd. (Anyone remember this?) Or wheat'd. Or egg'd. Or something because I have felt like death all afternoon/evening. I did as good as I could on the ol' buffet line. I had green beans with shrimp and some chicken. Ooh, and some wasabi. LOVE wasabi. Everything was disguised by tasty sauce so who knows what the poo I was actually eating.
Anyway, what was the point of this post? Oh yes, the shoes. I'm still on the fence about these.