About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baby!

Our sonographer is the best. She spent about 30 seconds measuring the cyst and about 10 minutes looking at the new baby. The picture isn't the best, but at this stage it's hard to get a good pic because the baby is too big for an internal ultrasound pic, but is still too small to get a clear shot of from the outside. Nonetheless, cute. I love watching it squirm around and kick.

The OB office should be calling me sometime next week with the results of my ovary scan. Apparantly it's rather common to have a small cyst form in the ovary in which the egg was implanted ... they just want to make sure it's shrinking like it should. Other than that my ovaries look good. Good-looking ovaries. My self-image has greatly improved with this news. ;)

Today we bought all the food for Nate's open house. Graduation is Saturday!! I can't even talk about him graduating without crying ... I'm so excited for him! :)

No comments: