About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Monday, November 19, 2012

So, Bjorn is waking up every two hours to eat at night. He's eating a full meal and going back to sleep so I know he's not just using me as a snack machine to soothe himself. He's legitimately hungry. I got some good advice from fellow mom friends and I've started incorporating some of those suggestions already. We'll see how it goes. For now .... I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired, which is to be expected with a newborn and two small children, I suppose.

Also, he is now sleeping on his tummy. I'm so paranoid about it (thanks to the Back to Sleep propoganda) that we bought a movement monitor and a mattress wrap. He sleeps sooo much better on his tummy and doesn't spit up as much. We have another spitter .... we're three for three so far!

Yesterday my friend Laura came in to town. I hadn't seen her in a few months so it was good to catch up. We ended up running errands with our moms, her daughter and Bjorn. It was kind of like high school, only with offspring.


 
This week is Thanksgiving (surprise! if you didn't already know) and I can't wait! On Saturday we're going to Hensler's Nursery for their Christmas Fest and to cut down our Christmas tree. YAY for holiday fun!!


No comments: