About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Monday, April 16, 2012

I've never been one to consume caffeine in order to get energy, but lately a small cup of coffee has really helped! Also, I can't believe how much I'm showing already. Kinda scary.

Conversations with Mazie:

I put my dirty clothes on her bathroom stool before I got in the shower and she saw them.
Mazie - Mom, are these dirty? Please don't put your dirty clothes on my stool. They're dirty.
Me - Uh, ok. Sorry?

Today she didn't want to wear her shoes to Owen's ...
Me - Sorry, but you have to wear shoes in Owen's. Owen's says that you can't come in if you don't have shoes on.
Mazie - *confused stare* But, Owen's doesn't have a mouth?!

Mazie to Freya - FREYA. NO! DON'T DO THAT!!
Me - Mazie, we don't talk like that to each other. Mommy doesn't talk to you like that ...
Mazie - No, It's actually like *big sigh* ... because you're tired. Because of the new baby.
Totally got called out on the sighing.

No comments: