About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Friday, October 26, 2012

4 .m. is my new wake time, I guess. I have pictures and things to put on here, but I've been too busy nesssssssting!

The girls seem really excited about the new baby ... Mazie doesn't cry anymore when we talk about it. :) She used to get confused and sad by the whole thing, but now she's all about it. She really, really wants to hold the baby while she's standing up for some reason. Freya talked to my my mom about the baby the other day, "baby in mommy tummy. come out."

I've made sure they both understand that I'll be walking funny and hurting for a few days. Mazie especially gets very concerned about this sort of thing. Now she seems ok with it.

I'm rambling. I'm going to try and get some more sleep.

Good night!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good pre-teaching :)