About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Less than 12 hours ...


Ever been really, really excited about something for a long, long time and then when the day finally arrived you panicked a little?

That's where I'm at. Wait. I'm not ready. Am I? Are we? We're ready, right? Help!

My friend Laura (works 3rds) is going to text us around 3:40 a.m. to make sure we're up. We have to leave by 4:30. Surgery is at 7. We should have a baby by 7:15.
(Unless I get moved back a little later bc of an emergency c-section, etc.)


I'm so excited. And scared.

There is nothing to do now but pray, get some sleep and stay calm.

BABY DAY TOMORROW!!! Boy or girl????

No comments: