About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weekend recap

Friday - I can't actually remember what we did on Friday night, but I'm sure it was outrageous because that's how our Friday nights usually are ...

Saturday - I worked. I was able to leave and go to Mazie's soccer game though! She didn't cry at all this time and had a lot of fun. I have NO idea what changed, but something did. Kids ... I tell ya!

Is it just me or does my face look like it's not attached to my body?

Saturday night is a blur as well. What's wrong with me?

Sunday - The other Freedom Group leaders and I went around to each adult class and made an announcement about the workshop. I went around with my friend Barry and made him do all the talking. By the time we were done I was sweating ... sooooo attractive when these pregnancy hormones kick in. Mmmmmm, schweaty. My last two pregnancies didn't seem to affect my body temperature, but this time around I'm always hot.

We just lazed around on Sunday afternoon as a little family. It was so refreshing. And cute.

Sunday night I went out with the small group girls while the guys stayed at church. We were celebrating Corrinne's completion of her Master's ... it was weird to be together without little people needing our attention every 10 seconds.

And that's that.

p.s. I just realized that I forgot to eat dinner last night (again). Don't worry, I fed everyone else, but I didn't eat before my Freedom Group meeting and now I'm starving!!! Whenever I feel this way it reminds me of this ...


No comments: