About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chicago Children's Museum

Freya wanted to be wrapped up in her towel like this after swimming in the hotel pool.
Mazie said she looked like a hotdog and then laughed really hard
Mazie was still feeling kind of puny after her vom session at Grandma's bday party
so we all snuggled down early
Special pacifier privileges bring out the fashionista in her

Fire station safety

Mazie's fire safety book that she got for (very reluctantly) crawling through the fake smoke.

Ever try to make crawling through a net of fake smoke fun with a frightened, crying toddler? I have.

Domino play area

AKA parents get to sit down and rest area


We knew we were nearing the end when this happened
Recovered!

Signs of a successful vacation

 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oooooh, we've never been and that looks like so much fun!