About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lately I've been in the moments, present with my surroundings. I've weeded out so many distractions and this act has given way to intentional focus. ... to get down low and look into the faces of these little ladies ... to stop what I'm doing and and silence myself. .... to listen to Nate, truly listen. ... to slow down, minimize the to-do list and participate fully in the heartbeat of this home. 

Dance Party
(we have them frequently) 


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matthew 6:21

No comments: