About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mazie put her stuffed animal in her sweater during nap time. She is such a little mommy.

Freya sticks her little tongue out all the time. It's pretty much the cutest thing.

This is a typical lunch for the girls (I have people ask me what our kids eat).
That's plain greek yogurt with natural almond butter mixed in, in case you're wondering what the weird, white globs are. We usually do soy or coconut yogurt, but the greek was on sale. Mazie especially loves peas, she chose them for her snack today as well. Crazy girl. The crackers are some kind of multi-grain.

My lunch. Organic baby greens with radishes, mushrooms, onion and grapes. The dressing is flaxseed oil, olive oil, agave, dijon mustard and apple cider vinegar.

I used too much oil (we can use it sparingly on the reboot) but, as I told Stephanie, dry salad makes me want to kick someone in the face. I'm working my way up to less oil. Honestly, this hasn't been as bad as I was thinking it would be. Everything has been tasty and I'm never hungry! 

No comments: