About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Oooh, ooh. I have so many pictures and fun things to write about. I'll try to get around to that soon.
Today I put away half of the girls' toy, books and stuffed animals. I think I'll rotate the old and "new" at the beginning of each month (or so). This way they won't get bored ... and they will appreciate what they do have instead of getting buried in a fluffy mountain of Hop on Pops and Curious Georges.
I have LOVED having Nate around while he's on winter break. Now that Freya is older we are all able to play and joke around. They are so sweet and funny.
I deactivated my Facebook  ... for several reasons. One of the reasons is so I can focus on the moments while I'm in them. Knowing so much about so many people clouds my brain. And you know, if there's one thing I don't need, it's more brain cloud.

Besides, these little people are growing up way too fast.
I blink ... and they have changed.



2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I just went off Facebook too! I told myself it was only for the month of Jan so I can start off easy. lol

InWeighOverMyHead said...

by the way, your kids are soooo cute! :)