- The BMV. Ohhhhh, the BMV. I'm gonna save that experience for a post of its very own. The story ends with me crying ... so you'll definitely want to stay tuned.
- Double date night with the Wineys!!!!!!!! We went to our old haunt, The Downtown ... still dark, smokey and crowded? Yep. We then came back to our house to eat wings we picked up from BWW. We ate them out of the take-home boxes at the kitchen counter because that's the sort of excellent, gracious hostess I am. After dinner we walked down to Cerulean for an amazing (albeit expensive) cocktail. And then we walked back up to our house for some games and talking. Super, great, amazing night.
- Slept in.
- Went to my parents' house to get our girls and ended up hanging out there until after dinner. We watched www.fatsickandnearlydead.com. A must see.
- Saturday night Nate and I just lazed on the couch.
- We walked to church because the weather was so nice.
- Let's see ... I love our church and am very thankful for the non-judgemental attitudes we've encountered. I have established some very deep, very transparent relationships and these relationships have encouraged me to shed my shame and embrace my testimony with hope. The sermon was about the Bible and a key point was that the Bible is basically a love letter from God. It reminded me of the book we're reading through with Mazie (recommended by a very dear (new) friend) ... it's written in story form and brings me to tears almost every time I read a chapter.
- Right now the girls are sleeping, Nate is ordering his books for the last semester and I'm basking in the peacefulness of His blessings.
Ooh, ooh and before I forget ... check out some of the coffee stuff I got for Christmas. I bypassed the Folgers/drip pot phase and went straight for the snooty stuff. It took me 35 years to like coffee and since I lost alot of precious, coffee drinking years I have been automatically granted coffee snob rights.