About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Friday, January 20, 2012


One of Mazie's biggest thrills is to work in her daddy's office. She sits at her play desk and does her "school work" while he studies ... he loves having her in there with him. He is so sweet to those girls.

We're having friends over for dinner tomorrow night and then we're all going to another friend's house for games and such. I'm super excited!!!

On the menu ...
Dinner:
Slow cooker (turkey) sausage and collard greens
Curry mushroom brown rice pilaf
Asian broccoli slaw (my own version)
Multigrain boule (store bought)
Dessert:
Greek yogurt with blackberries and honey
Drinks:
Apricot juice
Vanilla coconut milk
Wine
Water

I don't follow recipes so every dish is a crap shoot. Hope I can pull it off!

Yippy for the weekend!

No comments: